Past ACCELERATE Presentations
To understand how ACCELERATE is different from other conferences you might attend aside from it being completely free have a look at some of our past presenters.
- Ten Tips for Running Your Digital Analytics Like an NBA Basketball Team
Eric T. Peterson, Web Analytics Demystified
- Ten Tips for Building a Social Measurement Framework
John Lovett, Web Analytics Demystified
- Ten Tips for Running a Successful Web Analytics Effort
Adam Greco, Web Analytics Demystified
- Ten Tips for Creating a Data Sciences Capability
Raghu Kashyap and Jami Timmons, Orbitz Worldwide
- Ten Tips for Improving Customer Listening
Joan King, Crate and Barrel
- Ten Tips for Using Analytics to Drive Your Digital Business
Matthew Wilcox, Zion's Bank
- Ten Tips for Keeping Egg Off Your Face
Tim Munsell, Dave Ramsey
- Ten Tips for Site Optimization with Tag Management
Peter McRae, Symantec
- Ten Tips for Building a World Class Analytics Team
Lynn Lanphier, Best Buy
- Ten Tips to Stop Saying Sh*t Web Analysts Often Say
- Ten Tips for Presenting Results Like a Pro
Tim Wilson, Resource Interactive
ACCELERATE also features a five minute "Super ACCELERATOR" session where bright analysts get to present one "big idea" to the audience.
ACCELERATE 2012 was generously sponsored by the following companies:
If you're interested in presenting at a future ACCELERATE event please email us directly and let us know!
As of right now, ACCELERATE events are planned for 2012 in:
» Boston, October 24th
While ACCELERATE is 100% free, we do require a $99 check to hold your seat if you are selected to join us.
» Read about Registration
Need More Information?
For more information about ACCELERATE we suggest reading our blog posts about the event.
» Email us your questions!